Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Creamsicle Fruit Dip

This is my tweaked version of The Best Fruit Dip Ever from Iowa Girl Eats.  It's really good and I've made it twice now.  Creamy, a little tangy, nice orange flavor.  It's kind of like dipping your fruit into cheesecake!  I served it with mango, apple slices, raspberries, and grapes, and they were all really good.  My husband and I both agree that this fruit dip doesn't replace Sour Cream Fruit Dip as our favorite (he even suggested adding cinnamon to this one), but it's definitely yummy and a nice alternative.
 

 
Creamsicle Fruit Dip
 
4 oz cream cheese, softened
5 oz container plain greek yogurt
7 oz jar marshmallow fluff
3+ Tbsp frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
milk (optional)

 
Place first 3 ingredients in the bowl of an electric mixer and beat with paddle until smooth.  Mix in orange juice concentrate.  The mixture will be quite thick, so add either more orange juice concentrate (which is what I do since we love orange flavor), milk (if you don't want it too orangey), or a combination of the two until it has about the consistency of ranch dressing.  It will firm up some in the refrigerator.
Yield:  About 12 servings

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try this, especially since all the ingredients are in my fridge right now. It sounds so refreshing and good for Memorial Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete